HarmonyCares is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health and HarmonyCares Hospice.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
The Practice Manager is responsible for managing the operations of one HarmonyCares Medical Group market. The Practice Manager is responsible for supporting financial, clinical and productivity targets within their market by exceeding site targets. The Practice Manager is a strong and supportive people leader who creates a productive and engaging market environment for all team members, while prioritizing a positive and customer experience and exceptional patient outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma
• Three years of experience in management of professional and clinical staff
• Previous practice management or equivalent experience
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Health care experience with profit and loss responsibility
• Must be able to relate professionally and positively to physicians and staff with excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
• Marketing and geriatric experience a plus
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong clinical and reimbursement knowledge